Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Two Singaporean men have been arrested in Bangkok, Thailand. They are accused of selling drugs and possessing firearms, and allegedly entered the country illegally 20 years ago. Thai police raid illegal nightclubs According to Bangkok Post , the two men are 34-year-old Ong Shao Xiong and 53-year-old Low Gin Ang. Ong and Low were arrested following several police raids across Bangkok’s entertainment hotspots as Thai authorities look to clamp down on illegal nightlife operations. The Royal Thai Police raided three adjacent buildings that were operating illegally as a nightclub in Yannawa district on Oct. 26. From the raid, a total of 104 of the arrested partygoers tested positive for drugs. Police also seized at least 300 sachets of illicit drugs from the karaoke rooms and other parts of the buildings during the bust. Found with an assortment of drugs, a pistol and ammunition The raid led the police to Ong and Low as both men are believed to have supplied the drugs to foreigners across several entertainment venues. The Thai police searched Ong and Low’s hotel room and found 2,050 speed pills, 482.5g of methamphetamine, 151 sachets of ecstasy pills, 10g… Read full this story
- Our Immigration System is Broken - When is the Reform Coming?
- Early History of Heroin and Opiate Addiction
- Mainstream Western Media Stages "Blemishing China Marathon"
- Nuclear Threat From Mexico
- Dubai - Incentive Travel Planning
- Interview With Jacquelilne G Randolph, Author of the "Deception Series"
- Art Paintings From Your Photo
- Dangerous Dog Ordinances, Stevens County, Washington - Title 12 - Straight Talk - Know Your Rights!
- The Medical Philosophy of Homeopathy
- The Whole Marvelous Super Ultra Cosmic Magical Comic Book Universe
2 S'poreans arrested in Thailand for allegedly selling drugs, possessing firearms & illegally entering country 20 years ago have 276 words, post on mothership.sg at December 17, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.