A relation of the Royal Family has told Meghan Markle to “hang in there” as she continues to suffer a “hellish kind of hazing”. The term, used in the US to describe a painful initiation period, was chosen by a third cousin of King Charles – Christina Oxenberg, whose mother Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia was once engaged to actor Richard Burton in between his two marriages to Elizabeth Taylor. In an interview with the New York Post, 59-year-old Oxenberg also stated her belief that Meghan is the subject of cruel jibes in the UK because she is a “foreigner”, arguing her treatment is similar to that dished out to the likes of Koo Stark and Princess Michael of Kent in the past. READ MORE: Prince Harry told to ‘get a degree’ as back up from Royal Family exit masterplan She also suggested that others, such as Sarah Ferguson and Kate Middleton , who are both British but deemed to be from a lower class than the circles the royals normally mix in, also had their own “hazing” difficulties. Delivering her advice to the Duchess of Sussex, Oxenberg declared: “To Meghan Markle, I say, 'What you are going through is a… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton brushes off feud rumours when asked about Meghan Markle’s pregnancy
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle change plans to move into Kensington Palace apartment as resident Royal ‘doesn’t want to leave’
- Meghan Markle wears Princess Diana’s butterfly earrings and gold bracelet as her white dress crashes designer Karen Gee’s website
- Meghan Markle revelation: How King of Sweden's shock royal move mirrors Harry and Meghan
- Pregnant Meghan Markle 'banned from jungle on royal tour over Zika virus fears'
- Meghan Markle shows hint of a baby bump as she makes first appearance since pregnancy announcement
- The strangest conspiracy theories: from Meghan Markle to Paul McCartney
- You can’t demand respect, Meghan – you have to earn it like Kate Middleton did
- Charles at 70: new family portrait released to mark prince's birthday
- Meghan reveals 1st job was 'taking out trash'- and explains why it was important
Meghan Markle's 'hellish kind of hazing' as King Charles' cousin urges 'hang in there' have 342 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.