Gogglebox star Giles Wood may be best known for his on-screen antics with his wife Mary Killen but he has another job that fans don’t know about. Giles and Mary joined the Gogglebox family back in 2015 and swiftly became fan favourites on the hit Channel 4 programme thanks to their comical exchanges as they pass judgement on that week’s top TV shows. The latest series will once again see the popular couple – who refer to one another as “nutty” – welcome fans into the Wiltshire-based cottage they call home as they provide a fresh bout of commentary. READ MORE: Zoe Ball originally snubbed Celeb Gogglebox before son Woody forced her to change mind While Giles’ posh accent has provided fans with hours of entertainment on the TV he has a different job that keeps him busy outside of his reality TV career. While Mary works as an agony aunt and columnist for The Spectator, as well as being a published author with books focusing on etiquette including the title How the Queen Can Make You Happy, Giles’ career is more of a mystery. A previous episode of Gogglebox saw Mary reference how he had “retired at 21” as… Read full this story
- Gogglebox stars unrecognisable in 90s snap – but can you tell who they are?
- Gogglebox rich list revealed with stars earning more than £2,000 per Instagram post
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Alteryx (AYX) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Domo, Inc. (DOMO) Q2 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- The Western Union Co (WU) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Okta, Inc. (OKTA) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Domo, Inc. (DOMO) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- PAGERDUTY, INC. (PD) Q1 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Callaway Golf (ELY) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
Gogglebox's Giles Wood has secret job that earns him fortune after 'retiring at 21' have 275 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.