Modern iPhones can withstand a splash of water, but you shouldn't rely on Apple's water-resistant rating and take too many chances. Just follow a few simple steps to improve your device's chances. Your iPhone is Probably Water Resistant If you have an iPhone 7 or newer, the good news is that your device has some level of water resistance . The bad news is that this rating may have waned over time, so it shouldn't be taken for granted. The following iPhone models are able to withstand a depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes (IP68): iPhone 13 ( including mini, Pro, Pro Max ) iPhone 12 ((including mini, Pro, Pro Max) The following iPhone models can withstand 4 meters for up to 30 minutes (IP68): iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max The following iPhone models can withstand 2 meters for up to 30 minutes (IP68): iPhone 11 iPhone XS iPhone XS Max These remaining iPhone models can handle 1 meter for up to 30 minutes (IP67): iPhone SE (second-generation) iPhone XR iPhone X iPhone 8 (including 8 Plus) iPhone 7 (including 7 Plus) If you have an older device, there is no guarantee of any water… Read full this story
- Ashley Graham whips her wet hair around while putting on a sultry dance in red hot bikini
- Your iPhone isn't waterproof, but iOS 10 will tell you when it's wet
- Sony Xperia 1 II review: Stand out from the crowd
- Can coronavirus live on your mobile phone? How to clean it without damaging the screen and what not to do
- The Ashes: Australia v England - day five as it happened
- Master your LG G8 ThinQ with these handy tips and tricks
What to Do When Your iPhone Gets Wet have 266 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.