– A + A KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 5): MIDF Amanah Investment Bank Bhd said Perodua may outperform its internal total industry volume (TIV) target of 247,800 units this year, in light of higher production. It is understood that Perodua has tried to increase production to around 26,000 units per month in the second half of 2022, verses an average of 21,700 units per month in the first half, in order to shorten its waiting list, the research house said in a note on Friday (Aug 5). "Perodua managed to garner around 24,265 new bookings in July, equivalent to around a month of Perodua TIV, despite the expiry of the sales tax exemption since June 30 this year. "The strong July bookings signal strong sales momentum, which we think is partly driven by the recent launch of the new Alza, and broadly, a pent-up demand amid a gradually improving labour market in line with the macro recovery," MIDF said. Perodua has also secured its supply of chips for the rest of the year to achieve its record annual TIV target of 247,800 units for 2022, a 30% year-on-year rise, the house said. "Perodua is also looking at sharing resources with its… Read full this story
- Virus-induced spending spurs sales at Home Depot, Walmart
- Target hits sales record on online surge, says August start 'solid'
- Target shares jump after sales hit all-time high
- Target Is Having a Pretty Good Pandemic
- Rugby League World Cup organisers upbeat on 2021 ticket sales despite coronavirus concerns
- Target sales surge as Americans lean on big box stores
- Budget 2019: Sitharaman fixes divestment target for the year at Rs 1.05 lakh crore
- 6pm Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Jadon Sancho demands £300,000-A-WEEK, Brooks targeted instead of Douglas Costa
- Lighting up the world smartly
- Only one in 10 homes sold under right to buy are replaced in England
MIDF upbeat on Perodua to exceed sales target have 289 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.