Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg It feels so surreal to finally be able to hear loud bass and muffled beats escaping the walls of nightclubs in Clarke Quay. Nightclubs in Singapore reopened on Apr. 19 this year, and demand for entry is at an all-time high after a two-year hiatus. For frequent partygoers like myself, these past two years felt like a lifetime. What I missed the most was the music and energy on the dance floor. The thrill when the DJ drops your favourite song, the unpredictability of how the night will go — no two nights are ever the same. I first stepped into a club when I was 18, at the now-defunct Zirca. Not going to lie, it was an intimidating first experience. I was like a kid pretending to be a grown-up amongst actual grown-ups, dressed in a white shirt and a blue oversized blazer — clearly overdressed for the crowd. Soon after, I went to Zouk (back when it was still at Jiak Kim Street) for the first time and since then, Zouk has been my go-to place whenever my friends and I want a great night out. (Yes, I am… Read full this story
- LaGrave Field just got a new lease on life. Will the Fort Worth Cats play again?
- Celtic's ambitious plans are backed up by rock solid finances: Lawwell
- K-State athletics unveils plans for $230 million in facility upgrades
- Piston Slap: Service The Spectra Or Show It The Door?
- No Fixed Abode: The Millionaire Next Door, Or The Vegas Supercar Rental?
- The Votes Are In! Here Are Your Candidates for Best Automobiles of 2016, Along with Your Nomination Comments
- Million-dollar man: Newcastle need to lock Kalyn Ponga up long-term
- Cowboys FS Xavier Woods not concerned with Earl Thomas, has no plans to give up job
- The national hall of fame for the world’s most popular sport is opening its doors in North Texas
- Ask Bark: Two Doors Good, Four Doors Better
Comment: S’pore clubbers now need solid planning to even get through the doors, but it’s all worth it have 325 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.