NBC Sports said Thursday that Maria Taylor will be the new host of Football Night in America , NBC's weekly studio show that leads into the network's Sunday Night Football . Taylor, who joined NBC from ESPN less than a year ago, had been a co-host of the Sunday primetime program alongside Mike Tirico, who is joining the SNF booth this upcoming season alongside Cris Collinsworth. He replaces Al Michaels, who exited after the end of this past season and is moving to Amazon to call its nascent slate of Thursday night NFL games alongside Kirk Herbstreit. In addition to the FNA role, Taylor executive producing an eight-part documentary series on the history of the Black quarterback in the NFL. It eventually will stream on Peacock. Since joining NBC, Taylor has had roles including hosting the Tokyo and Beijing Olympics and the Super Bowl LVI Pregame Show. "Maria is the perfect choice to carry the legacy forward of anchoring the most-watched studio show in sports," NBC Sports executive producer Sam Flood said in announcing her promotion. NBC's Sunday Night Football has been broadcast TV's most-watched show for 11 consecutive years.
- Vietnam football star rocks after a rocky journey
- Vietnam gets a good taste of extreme football - VnExpress International
- Vietnam gets a good taste of extreme football
- Clinton or Trump? America waits as suspense builds
- Obama named TIME magazine's Person of the Year
- Vietnam U20 football team gear up for World Cup
- Say hello to Lunar New Year’s Eve in Vietnam
- Ban on asbestos use in Vietnam is urgent
- Ronaldo, Ranieri scoop top FIFA awards
- Art & Entertainment News 26/3
Maria Taylor Named New Host Of NBC’s ‘Football Night In America’ have 268 words, post on deadline.com at September 20, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.