Zelensky says Russia used phosphorus bombs during invasion SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The US president announced the additional measures last night as experts warn of an incoming Russian advance in the east of Ukraine. The package will bring the total military aid since Russian forces invaded in February to more than $2.5billion (£1.9billion). It will include artillery systems, rounds, armoured personal carriers and unmanned coastal defence boats. Related articles Putin promise to use ‘weapons of unprecedented characteristics’ Do you have Covid or flu? New tech to ‘rapidly’ let you know Biden said he had also approved the transfer of additional helicopters, saying equipment provided to Ukraine “has been critical” as it confronts the invasion. He added: “We cannot rest now. As I assured President Zelensky, the American people will continue to stand with the brave Ukrainian people in their fight for freedom.” The new package includes 11 Mi-17 helicopters that had been earmarked for Afghanistan before the US-backed government collapsed last… Read full this story
- UN disarmament chief: nuclear arms race is threatening world
- What Does Vladimir Putin Want?
- Biden pledges support for Ukraine as east edges closer to union with Russia
- Ideas for amending Russian Constitution aired for Putin
- Trump’s Post-Impeachment Staff Purge Has Folks In Ukraine Nervous
- Putin Says Oil Prices 'Acceptable' Ahead Of OPEC+ Meeting
- Nuclear arms race is threatening world: UN disarmament chief Izumi Nakamitsu
- Ukraine, Russia and the EU: does it have to be about brinkmanship?
- Takeaways from Super Tuesday: Bloomberg out, Biden buoyed
- Putin could make move to absorb Belarus, Europe’s ‘last dictatorship,’ experts say
Biden arms Ukraine with £600m 'biggest and most powerful' arsenal to end Putin's invasion have 295 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 14, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.