As the market becomes progressively hotter, many projects are joining in a new race. Amid an array of high-end projects in the area, The Filmore Da Nang, developed by Filmore Development, is showing great potential and winning the hearts of investors despite its boutique style. Filmore has gained an advantage thanks to a smart approach via its very own high-touch philosophy, which captures clients' attention and wins their trust instantly. The high-touch residential development inspired by dragons Filmore's corporate culture is young, modern, and global. The company does not focus on high-tech concepts for its sustainable development. According to leaders of Filmore, this is already inherent in its projects and how high-tech elements are utilised to serve residents is much more important than the superficial fanciness they might bring. The high-touch philosophy from Filmore speaks for itself through the artful and cultural values that permeate through the flagship project. From that point of view, Filmore has used the modern technology as an essential aspect of realising its high-touch philosophy. True feelings, along with the opportunity to enjoy, experience, and connect with one's own emotions, are key values that the company wants each of its projects to have. As a result,… Read full this story
- A new fitness concept is about to hit the UK... but at £2k is the Peloton worth it?
- A new fitness concept is about to hit the UK... but at £2k is Peloton worth it?
- A touch of healthcare and technology
- The Curse of the Bahia Emerald, a Giant Green Rock That Wreaks Havoc and Ruins Lives
- DAS the stuff: 5 RAID units tested
- Best of Detroit Auto Show 2018: Debuts, concepts and more
- Sony Ericsson Projects Its Spider PC Concept
- The technologies which will change our lives
- Under the Darkness of Depression a Cyclist Pursues Zen by Bike
- Haptx is working on VR’s long-awaited touch glove
The Filmore Da Nang pursues high-touch living concept have 308 words, post on vir.com.vn at March 11, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.