The Association of Film Commissioners International has launched " Location Management 101 ," an online training course developed in collaboration with the Location Managers Guild International . Billed as a course "for anyone who wants to understand the role and responsibilities of location managers working in film, TV, commercial, print and other types of media production," it's available on the AFCI University website and costs $150 for AFCI members and $300 for non-members. You can register here . The course covers a wide range of topics including location research, planning, scouting, budgeting, permitting, photography, laws & regulations, transportation, security and equipment. It also explains how to work effectively with the various entities involved in on-location production, including film commissions, property owners, residents and businesses. The course also explores how location managers play a role in broader industry issues, such as workforce diversity and inclusion, Covid-19 compliance, on-set safety and sustainability. Students who complete the course earn a joint AFCI/LMGI Certificate of Completion. "AFCI recognizes the value of providing a well-rounded understanding of the location manager's role – not only for its film commission members but for anyone who works on-set or is interested in pursuing a career in production," said… Read full this story
- Why Consider ‘Sales Prospecting’ as a Sales Management Training Course
- 10 Ways to Slash Your Training Costs With an Elearning Management Solution
- The Most Important Item To Measure With Your Elearning Management System
- Project Management Training Guide 101
- How to Post Your Curriculum Online
- Cosmetology Online Courses - Cutting to the Basics
- Top 4 Problems of Online Real Estate Training Courses!
- Why Do Managers Find It Difficult To Fire Poor Performers?
- Games Managers Should Play
- A Lost Secret to Greater Productivity... Setting The Timer
‘Location Management 101’ Online Training Course Set From Film Commissioner & Location Manager Groups have 283 words, post on deadline.com at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.