Delegates attending the conference launched by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on December 10. VNA/VNS Photo With increasing globalisation and rising of global wealth, economic diplomacy is now a core activity of Vietnamese representative missions abroad, supporting and contributing to the growth of Vietnamese enterprises in international markets. Speaking at the opening ceremony of a conference titled ‘Deploying economic diplomacy in service of development, placing enterprises at the centre – Solutions and actions’, Nguyen Minh Vu, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, said that the main concern of the Vietnamese business community is to grasp current circumstances and take opportunities to adapt successfully. Therefore, the event is an opportunity for the heads of Vietnamese representative missions abroad to share information, assess situations, and examine opportunities and challenges for the Vietnamese business community. The conference, within the framework of the 31st Diplomatic Conference, was launched by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Friday morning, with the participation of representatives of leaders of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Viet Nam Chamber of Industry and Commerce (VCCI), Ambassadors, heads of Vietnamese representative missions abroad, and representative of the Vietnamese business community. The Deputy Minister pointed out that, in recent years, activities of the Ministry… Read full this story
- Gore: Short-term mindset deep threat to sustainable economy
- Middle East tech: These are the key trends for 2018 and beyond, say experts
- Cloud v. Data Center: Key trends for IT decision-makers
- SaaS in 2016: The key trends
- Cybersecurity in an IoT and mobile world: The key trends
- What enterprises will focus on for digital transformation in 2018
- Battle of the trade missions
- In conversation: sustainability and the city
- Here's What's Going On With The Possible Rollback Of Fuel Economy And Emissions Standards
- Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2015: Forward charge! Wait! Forward charge!
Digital, sustainable economy a key trend to follow: overseas representative missions have 284 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 10, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.