Exclusive Document Launch Doc 3:31 PM PT — TMZ obtained the full police report for Springsteen’s arrest, and you can read it above. Bruce Springsteen was glassy-eyed, swaying and reeked of booze when he was arrested for DWI … at least according to cops. According to legal docs, an officer watched Bruce take a shot of Patron Tequila, hop on his motorcycle and start the engine back on November 14. The officer says he informed Bruce drinking was prohibited in that area of Sandy Hook, NJ … and observed the 750 ml bottle of Patron was empty. Getty Springsteen allegedly told the cop he was about to ride out of the park — Gateway National Recreation Area — even though he’d admitted to having 2 shots of tequila in the last 20 minutes. The officer says Bruce smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were glassy, so he put the Boss through a field sobriety test, during which he was swaying, and took 45 steps when he was only asked to take 18. Cops say he refused to submit to a breathalyzer test. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ broke the story … the rock icon was cited for DWI , reckless… Read full this story
- 17 years after a detective is slain, Riverside police salute his daughter at her high school graduation
- The 13th Floor Elevators: "We're raising hell now!"
- Bobbi Brown Is Ready to Slay the Wellness Industry. Nicely.
- Film Review: Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives
- Late-Night Hosts Address Michael Flynn Guilty Plea
- Jon Stewart, John Oliver Deliver Political Comedy for Trump Era at Stand Up for Heroes Benefit
- The Source of All Things
- The Dark Knight Returns
- Tribeca 2019 Full Lineup Hits
- Tribeca Film Festival 2019 Lineup Announced, Featuring Zac Efron's Ted Bundy Movie and Much More
Read Bruce Springsteen Police Report: 'Swaying' and Glassy-Eyed During DWI have 278 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 2, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.