Document Launch Doc 3:31 PM PT — TMZ obtained the full police report for Springsteen’s arrest, and you can read it above. Bruce Springsteen was glassy-eyed, swaying and reeked of booze when he was arrested for DWI … at least according to cops. According to legal docs, an officer watched Bruce take a shot of Patron Tequila, hop on his motorcycle and start the engine back on November 14. The officer says he informed Bruce drinking was prohibited in that area of Sandy Hook, NJ … and observed the 750 ml bottle of Patron was empty. Getty Springsteen allegedly told the cop he was about to ride out of the park — Gateway National Recreation Area — even though he’d admitted to having 2 shots of tequila in the last 20 minutes. The officer says Bruce smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were glassy, so he put the Boss through a field sobriety test, during which he was swaying, and took 45 steps when he was only asked to take 18. Cops say he refused to submit to a breathalyzer test. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ broke the story … the rock icon was cited for DWI , reckless driving… Read full this story
- Review: Bruce Springsteen’s Broadway Show Is an Intimate Triumph
- Leveson report published - as it happened
- Michael Bloomberg could beat Trump by six per cent in Presidential election, poll suggests as former NYC mayor eyes run
- The True Life Confessions of Fleetwood Mac
- The Summer of ’85: Relive the Eleven Biggest Musical Moments
- ‘Elvis Presley: The Searcher’: 10 Things We Learned From Epic New Doc
- How Did The Media Get The R. Kelly Story So Wrong? The New York Times Led The Way.
- Light Therapy Can Help Treat Depression Year-Round
- Lena Dunham: Girl on Top
- Charles Manson: The Incredible Story of the Most Dangerous Man Alive
Read Bruce Springsteen Police Report: 'Swaying' and Glassy-Eyed During DWI have 290 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.