Bill Maher obliterated the Oscars Friday night … musing that the choices the Academy is making for best films require a name change to the Debbies … as in Debbie Downer!!! The ‘Real Time’ host ticked off the nominees for Best Motion Pic, and viewing may require a serious dose of Prozac, ’cause they’re all super depressing. Real Time with Bill Maher/HBO Bill goes down the list — “Judas and the Black Messiah,” “Promising Young Woman, “The Sound of Metal,” “Nomadland,” “The Father,” “Minari” … Bill describes each and then lowers the boom with this … “The 2021`Oscars, brought to you by razor blades, Kleenex and rope.” It’s a hilarious ride … Bill wonders, “What happened to show business? Did they all decide to quit cocaine at the same time?” It wasn’t just funny … Bill had a point — "Academy nominations used to say, 'What great movies we make. Now they say, 'Look what good people we are.'" Again … best political show on TV.
- Did Quinn cross the line with Tebow?
- Coke blows save in Tigers loss
- Coke, Tigers shut out Blue Jays 4-0
- Brazil takes U20 title with 3 goals by Oscar
- Oscar hat trick gives Brazil U-20 Cup
- Mavs’ 10 issues at the break — Oscars-style
- Brave depression battle: Marino, 22, quits
- Laettner, Hill reflect on time at Duke
- It’ll be fine: 15 revamps that turned out better than expected
- Cubs 4, Tigers 3
Bill Maher Skewers Oscars, Did They All Quit Coke at Same Time? have 225 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 4, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.