Asian hate crime is not peculiar to the United States. An Asian man was brutally attacked in London during a live stream, but he got a big assist from some enraged bystanders. You see the perp kicking the man as the person live streaming, who goes by the name Sherwin , comes to his aid. The perp doesn’t flee immediately but, as the victim repeatedly begs to “Call the police,” he realizes what’s up and flees. YouTube/Sherwin The Asian man is bleeding from the head. It’s unclear if he required medical attention. It’s also unclear if the police came and hunted down the hater. As you know, Asian hate crimes have exploded in the U.S. over the last year, thanks in part to Trump ‘s dog-whistling over the coronavirus and the racist nickname he bestowed on it. YouTube/Sherwin At least it’s good to see people who see something like this jump into action.
- How to watch Man United vs Man City: Live stream the Manchester derby online from anywhere
- RB Leipzig vs. Man United live stream: How to watch the Champions League action from anywhere
- ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs NorthEast United FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Moment news camera crew were attacked LIVE on air at Black Lives Matter protests in London where mobs of 'protesters' also attacked police after officers took a knee in solidarity
- ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Preview, Timing, TV channel, Live streaming
- India vs Australia 3rd T20 Live Streaming: When & Where to watch IND vs AUS 3rd T20 Live on TV and Online
- Chelsea vs Leeds LIVE: Stream, TV channel, kick-off time as Bamford gives visitors shock lead at the Bridge
- Tottenham vs Arsenal live stream: how to watch the North London derby anywhere today
- Joshua vs Pulev: Live stream as Anthony Joshua and Kubrat Pulev weigh in for Saturday's world heavyweight title fight
- How to watch Premier League 2020/21: live stream every EPL fixture from anywhere
Asian Man Attacked on Live Stream have 326 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 4, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.