The launch ceremony. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Thu HÀ NỘI — The Hải Phòng Economic Zone Authority (HEZA) on Tuesday launched its electronic management and operation system (e-HEZA). The system is set to facilitate the management work while helping to reform administrative procedures, improving the administration reform index of the authority. Through the system, it only takes one day to complete a number of licences instead of up to 20 days in the past. The system also shortens the length of time enterprises carry out data reports. Lê Anh Quân, Vice Chairman of the municipal People's Committee, said the application of technology and digital transformation will contribute to raising the operational efficiency of the authority and turn Hải Phòng into an investment magnet. Quân asked HEZA to coordinate with businesses in training officials in charge of the system and ensure information security. The coastal port city plans to construct 15 new industrial parks with a total area of over 6,200 hectares in the 2021-25 period. Last year, it ranked seventh out of 63 provinces and cities nationwide in the Provincial Competitiveness Index (CPI). — VNS
- The economic front needs stronger weapons
- Gurugram likely to get relaxation in economic activities after April 20
- 50 per cent of Noida now contained zone
- China's post-pandemic power grab: Beijing is desperate to overtake America as the world's economic superpower - and with the West brought to its knees by the virus, who can stop it, asks RICHARD PENDLEBURY
- HCM City prepares to foster economic recovery
- Developers rushing to Opportunity Zones for tax break, but is it helping Louisiana's low-income areas?
- 'The most similar planet to Earth ever found' orbiting in the habitable zone of its parent star 300 light-years away is discovered hidden in data from the retired Kepler telescope
- AP Explains: Removal of mines from Korean Demilitarized Zone
- New lockdown guidelines: Here's a list of economic activities that will be allowed after April 20
- View: If lockdown was managing public health, now comes the economic challenge
Hải Phòng Economic Zone Authority launches e-management system have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.