Kelvin Miranda (left) and Beauty Gonzalez Beauty Gonzalez needed to "be brave" for her first acting job with GMA 7, because her role called for a younger leading man—something she has never done before. "I was nervous because it's a new thing for me … different from the past characters I have played," the 30-year-old actress said of being paired with the up-and-coming, 22-year-old talent Kelvin Miranda in "Loving Miss Bridgette," the launching episode of new afternoon drama anthology "Stories from the Heart." But with the guidance of their director, Adolf Alix Jr., Beauty said she and Kelvin managed to get into their characters easily. "I was surprised that we actually had a nice chemistry onscreen," she said in a recent Zoom conference for the show, which will air for five weeks starting on Sept. 13. And it certainly helped that Kelvin—whom Beauty fondly refers to as her "baby boy"—naturally exuded an infectious energy on the set, which made her feel at ease. "When I met him my heart melted. He's handsome and cute. Baby boy na leading man. And like most young artists, he's really energetic; his energy was infectious during the taping," she said, adding that she sees… Read full this story
- Josie Gibson gives birth to baby boy with 'perfect' partner after going into labour at baby shower
- The leading man
- Beach Boys: A California Saga
- Baby, I Know: Reassessing Aretha
- Ariana Grande and Lizzo are moved to tears as they lead stars reacting to Grammy Award nominations on social media: 'We are all winners'
- Celebs Go Dating's most glamorous line-up ever UNVEILED as mum-of-two Amy Childs, newly-single Olivia Bentley and unlucky-in-love Amy Hart lead the stars in search of romance
- Catherine Keener leads a star-studded lineup in new fictional podcast
- Goth girls! Miley Cyrus, Katie Holmes and Rita Ora are bombshells in black as they lead best dressed on Grammy Awards red carpet
- Jordan Davis Welcomes Baby Girl, Eloise Larkin, With Wife Kristen
- Hilary Duff Says Daughter Banks 'Already Learned That Boys Have Cooties'
Beauty nervous to have ‘baby boy’ as leading man in 1st Kapuso project have 349 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.