The Dong Trieu custard apple is an OCOP product of Quang Ninh province (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The northern province of Quang Ninh is working to turn the "One Commune, One Product" (OCOP) into an important economic development programme carried out in tandem with new-style countryside building and agricultural restructuring during the 2021 – 2025 period. During the period, it is set to develop 300 new OCOP products, at least 250 of which will be rated three to five stars, with the participation of at least 50 economic organisations. Between 2017 and 2020, the local OCOP programme had its focus switched from quantity to quality as more than 200 products were rated three to five stars, which is said to have helped improve rural residents' living conditions and contributed to the building of new-style rural areas, the Nong nghiep Vietnam (Agriculture of Vietnam) newspaper reported. Quang Ninh, one of the three nuclei of the northern key economic region, has implemented the OCOP programme since 2013, and it is now taking the lead nationwide in this regard. The local programme entered a new phase in 2017 with the aim of developing large-scale concentrated production, which focuses on diversifying and intensively… Read full this story
- Tay Ninh officials visit Khmer community on Chol Chnam Thmay festival
- View: Monetisation of deficits – fetters are more in our mind
- Developers of your favourite games share what they're most proud of making
- View: Coronavirus could be India's black swan event
- Vietnam, Romania issue Joint Declaration
- More hi-end resort inaugurated in Ha Long
- Removing all landmines and unexploded ordnance in Vietnam by 2030, can it be done?
- Is Vietnam becoming more and more addicted to coal?
- Solidarity and pro-active action: URC Vietnam stands with the people in fighting COVID-19
- Vietnam rolls out much-needed relief
Quang Ninh views OCOP as important development programme have 282 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 24, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.