Getty 3:03 PM PT — John wants to make one thing clear, telling us it didn’t take him 20 months to stop using the n-word, but instead, he’s spent that long trying to get the media to stop tying it to him. John says during his OAN interview, what he meant to say was, “Get rid of this n-word in (the) vocabulary and dictionary (of the news media), and everything else because it's just not true,” – reflecting my commitment to correct the false and malicious reporting by the news media about the conference call.” John maintains that the audio of him using the n-word in the audio released in 2018 was taken out of context, and that he immediately followed it up with “I never used the word” … though he says that aspect of the call was largely overlooked. Ousted Papa John’s founder, John Schnatter , is talking in doublespeak … insisting he’s not racist, but copping to having to purge the n-word from his repertoire to prove it. The former CEO of the pizza chain — who got the boot a few years back for allegedly uttering the n-word in a conference call — made an appearance… Read full this story
- Two fugitive opium dealers, a media mogul and an alleged smoking gun video: the story of a Hong Kong newspaper feud
- Millie Mackintosh poses in a floral frock for a cute snap with baby Sienna, four months, and shares video of her daughter 'trying to say her first word'
- A Sit-Down With Joichi Ito, The Drop-Out VC Leading MIT’s Media Lab
- 'A woke joke isn't going to be very funny': Monty Python star John Cleese says political correctness is 'stifling' comic creativity – as social media users hit back with their best 'woke' one-liners
- John Lewis may turn surplus stores into affordable homes
- John Lewis' March on Washington speech is still relevant 57 years later
- ‘Last Week Tonight’: John Oliver Addresses RNC Lies, The Party’s “Barely Disguised Racial Panic” And “Infuriating” Events Of Kenosha
- 'Poundland Jedward': X Factor stars poke fun at Boris Johnson and Donald Trump's hair by sharing windswept snaps on social media
- It's no surprise that Americans don't trust a biased news media
- Trump’s vote-twice comments outrage media, which amplify his message
Papa John's Founder Doesn't Want N-Word Tied to Him, Trying to Convince Media have 368 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.