Breaking News Getty Megan Rapinoe is firing back at Draymond Green … ripping the NBA star for his “unacceptable” comments on women’s pay, and saying he showed his “whole ass” with the remarks. Rapinoe went off on the Warriors player during a conference call with reporters Wednesday … explaining Green’s take on the gender pay gap in sports was just “really disappointing.” “It’s really unfortunate, in the position [Green’s] in,” the soccer superstar said, “having all of the resources that he has and the ability to have a much more educated opinion, that he just hasn’t.” In a Twitter thread last month, followed by a subsequent double down on the take just days later, Green essentially pinned women’s sports’ financial problems on women themselves. Play video content Golden State Warriors The 31-year-old said professional female athletes need to stop “complaining” … and think of more effective ways to bring in more revenue to their leagues — and thus, boost their pay. Rapinoe had a major issue with all of that … saying, “You obviously showed your whole ass in not even understanding what we all talk about all the time — WNBA players and us on the national team.” She… Read full this story
- Charles Barkley Rips Draymond Green, Calls Him ‘The Least Famous Person In The Boy Band’
- Neon's New Amsterdam, TVNZ's Six Angry Women among great shows to stream
- Soccer - 'Distance' between US women, federation on pay as trial date nears
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: What would my ex-cop dad make of police violence against women like his granddaughter?
- Layshia Clarendon Q&A: Why cisgender women need to lead the fight for trans inclusion in sports
- 50 Photos of the Sports World Showing Support for Black Lives
- Apple honors International Women’s Day with moving ‘Behind the Mac’ video and more
- LIVE COVERAGE: House debates removing Greene from committees
- EXCLUSIVE 'Everyone is devastated': TOWIE's Vas J Morgan pays tribute to 'lovely' late co-star Mick Norcross as he stresses importance of 'reaching out' to those who are struggling
- 102 Years of Milestones in Women's History
Megan Rapinoe Rips Draymond Green For Women's Pay Comments, 'Showed Your Whole Ass' have 338 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.