Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 is live for PC, Xbox Series X/ S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Stadia. The new patch brings a host of improvements and changes to the game that was released in December last year after several delays. Developer CD Projekt Red had been silent about a new patch for the game ever since the Patch 1.23 was released in June. But now, with the new patch, it seems to have addressed a lot of issues. It comes along with the first free downloadable content (DLC) for the game. But it may not be what you think. CD Projekt Red had a rough launch with Cyberpunk 2077 in December 2020 due to the hype it had built up over the years, which was followed by the game’s lackluster performance especially on older generation consoles . The developer has released several patches and hotfixes since then to make the game more playable, and the new Patch 1.3 is another step in that direction. It adds a huge list of changes and improvements to the game and the full patch notes have been shared on the official website . On PC, the patch is around 36.3GB in… Read full this story
- Shortcomings of Shared Web-Hosting
- Five Quick Steps Will Change Your Life
- Hosted Exchange - What Can Companies Gain From It?
- E3 2019: Human NPCs Finally Coming To Fallout 76 In New Wastelanders DLC Expansion
- E3 2019: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 brings Bluetooth, Scarlett compatibility
- Proven, Practical Tactics For Agile IT Release Management - Final Quality Control
- 25 Good Reasons to Write a Press Release
- Does the Nicoderm Patch Really Help You Quit Smoking by Eliminating Your Nicotine Cravings?
- You Are the Change That You Are Waiting For!
- New Foundation to Reform and Change Our Communities
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 Is Live, Brings a Host of Changes and Improvements; First Free DLCs Released as Well have 281 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at August 18, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.