close Video Gutfeld: How can we call the Taliban backward? ‘Gutfeld!’ panel discusses Trump's new ad about Biden “Real Time” host Bill Maher appeared surprised by the success of Fox News’ late-night show “Gutfeld!” “There’s a new king of late night and his name is Greg Gutfeld,” Maher kicked off his show’s panel discussion Friday night, pointing to a recent headline from Newsweek that read, “Greg Gutfeld is King of Late Night as His Fox News Show Beats Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon.” “Fox News found a good thing,” Maher told the panel. “They can make fun of liberals and they are doing it to great success.” The liberal comedian offered his philosophy on why “conservative comedy” hasn’t existed … until now. MAHER TORCHES BIDEN’S AFGHAN WITHDRAWAL: 'THE ADULTS ARE BACK IN CHARGE' AND SOMEHOW 'F— IT UP?’ “I’ve been asked over the years many times, ‘Why isn’t there a conservative comedy?’ And I would always give the answer, which I think was the true answer, 'There's not good fodder for it,'” Maher said. “You know, the liberals aren’t crazy. This was my answer for many years. … Now, I don’t think it’s the same situation,” he continued. “I keep saying to… Read full this story
- Bill Maher Is Done Defending Fox News’ Laura Ingraham After Racist Rant: She’s ‘Not a Good Person’
- How Vaccine Companies Have Bankrolled Fox News’ Anti-Vaxx Insanity
- Fox News gives satirist Greg Gutfeld a weeknight talk show
- Fox News Tops July Viewership While Overall Cable News Ratings Continue To Drop Vs. 2020
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson backs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez against new Amazon headquarters: "Hate to admit it"
- Conan Ends Late Night Run with Help from Will Ferrell and Jack Black
- Late-night hosts mock Jeff Bezos's space 'joyride'
- Greg Gutfeld: Being an adult is hard, and the elite activist class prefers it that way
- Greg Gutfeld: The media fulfilling prophecy, they keep saying it until it become real
- Greg Gutfeld: Our government created an artificial danger to keep us divided
Bill Maher amazed by Greg Gutfeld, 'new king of late night': 'Fox News found a good thing' have 343 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 27, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.