PAKISTAN TOUR OF SA AND ZIMBABWE, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Zahid was initially only a part of Pakistan’s Test squad for Zimbabwe tour © Getty Pakistan have replaced the injured Shadab Khan with wrist spinner Zahid Mahmood for the T20I series against Zimbabwe from April 21 in Harare. Zahid was one of the seven additional players who joined the national camp before the South Africa series and was then picked for just the Tests in Zimbabwe. A toe injury to Shadab while batting in the first ODI against South Africa led to the leggie’s ouster from the remainder of the South Africa and the upcoming Zimbabwe series, paving the way for Zahid’s inclusion for the Zimbabwe T20Is. Zahid made his international debut just a couple of months ago against South Africa in Lahore, picking up three wickets in the only T20I he has featured in so far. PCB also confirmed that Fakhar Zaman will remain with the squad for the T20Is in both South Africa and Zimbabwe. He was initially only part of the ODIs in the ongoing tour of South Africa. © Cricbuzz Share Tweet TAGS Shadab Khan Zahid Mahmood Fakhar Zaman Pakistan tour… Read full this story
- 13 dead, six injured in Zimbabwe bus crash
- Student news: New Brunswick dancer has the power thanks to scholarship
- U.S. hits Venezuelan president with financial sanctions
- Former Czech president Vaclav Havel, a revolutionary who always ‘lived within the truth’
- Oscars 2013: Trophies to be held by student filmmakers instead of the typical leggy models from years past
- Readers sound off on chickens, humans and gods
Zahid Mahmood in as Shadab replacement for Zimbabwe T20Is have 266 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.