Breaking News Getty Nike — one of the largest sports apparel companies in the world — has “suspended” its relationship with Deshaun Watson amid the investigation into sexual misconduct. “We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson,” Nike said in a statement released Wednesday morning. “We will continue to closely monitor the situation.” Watson has been with Nike since 2017 — the year he entered the NFL Draft. The bombshell news comes one day after the QB’s first accuser came forward at a news conference and revealed her identity. Ashley Solis says she was the first woman to file a lawsuit against the Houston Texans superstar, accusing him of sexual misconduct during what was supposed to be a routine massage therapy treatment. Play video content FOX 26 Houston “I’m a survivor of assault and harassment. Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser,” she said Tuesday while sitting next to her attorney Tony Buzbee. “I hope [Watson] knows how much pain he’s inflicted on me physically and emotionally,” Solis says. 21 other women have also filed lawsuits against Watson alleging he engaged in similar behavior while getting a massage. Watson has denied the allegations –… Read full this story
- Barnwell: Answering nine questions that could define the NFL season
- Lunch Special: After two straight wins, are these Broncos a playoff-caliber team?
- How the NBA's rift with China laid bare the cost of free speech
- NFL's 100 worst teams of all time: Will Dolphins make history?
- Patriots release Brown after 11 days
- LeBron James on NBA-China row: Morey tweet was 'misinformed'
- As top aide quits, is Corbyn’s leadership now sinking?
- New smears, new bizarre tales: Trump made 79 false claims last week
- 'Not right' to oppose swear word tweet reprimand
- East Hull woman sent email threats to RBS bank boss
Nike Suspends Endorsement Deal with Deshaun Watson Over Allegations have 292 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 4, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.