Both two patients are women who suffered from chronic diseases, said the Ministry of Health. The first patient, a 65-year-old woman of Ninh Binh province, has contracted cervical cancer since March 2020. She had since experienced six rounds of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. The woman was admitted to the Hanoi-based K Cancer Hospital for treatment on May 3 and she tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus on May 16. She was transferred to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for treatment, during which she showed clear symptoms of COVID-19 infection such as high temperatures and shortness of breath. Despite intensive treatment, including mechanical ventilation, dialysis, broad-spectrum antibiotics combined with antifungal drugs, and correction of coagulation disorders, the patient responded to the therapy poorly and died on June 10. Meanwhile, the second patient, a woman of Ha Nam province, suffered from final-stage gallbladder cancer. The 59-year-old woman received treatment at the K Cancer Hospital and contracted the SARS-CoV-2 virus from her daughter before being admitted to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases. After 10 days, she turned critical and relied on mechanical ventilation, dialysis, and broad-spectrum antibiotics. Her health did not improve and the woman died on June 10. These are the latest… Read full this story
- No patients died as a result of winter ambulance delays, analysis says
- 1,000 patients die in hospital on discharge waiting lists
- Gosport hospital deaths: Up to 650 patients died after being prescribed opioids ‘without medical justification’
- Plastic surgeon 'Dr Bumbum' on run in Brazil after patient dies
- 'Dr Bumbum' arrested after going on run when buttock enlargement patient died
- Father disputes report into care of daughter, 19, who died after anorexia fight
- Plastic surgeon 'Dr. Bumbum' arrested in Brazil after patient dies following butt enhancement surgery
- Gosport Hospital Deaths: More Than 450 Patients Died Due To Opioid Drugs
- Elderly patients 'dying at front door of Teesside hospitals'
- ‘Courageous and determined’ bowel cancer patient dies after revealing her final wish – to stop others getting the disease
Two more COVID-19 patients die in Vietnam have 314 words, post on vov.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.