New Delhi: Ending the uncertainty over the Class 12 board exams, a high-level review held by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday decided to cancel the examinations conducted by CBSE due to the Covid-19 situation across the country much to the relief of lakhs of students and their parents as well as teachers. The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, a private board that conducts the Class 12 ISC exams, followed suit. An official release said the Prime Minister held that the health and safety of students is of utmost importance and there would be no compromise on this aspect and that it was necessary to end anxiety among students, parents and teachers. The government had earlier in April cancelled the CBSE Class 10 exams. According to board sources, Class 12 results will reflect the “well-defined objective criteria” developed by the board for Class 10 where assessment will be done based on the marks scored by a student in the different tests and exams conducted during the year. “Among the options being worked out is to whether the assessment should be based on performances in the final exams of the previous three classes (9, 10, 11) or give a certain… Read full this story
- CBSE Class 12 Maths sample paper 2020, new exam pattern & important tips
- Hisahito of Japan, 12, with his parents on first day of high school
- Maldives Trip Notes Part 1: Flying Emirates Shower Class To Dubai
- Edited Transcript of FDS earnings conference call or presentation 26-Sep-19 3:00pm GMT
- Thursday's Best Deals: $40 Noise Canceling Headphones, Apple Watch Accessories, Sperry Sale, and More
- Thursday's Best Deals: $5 Wine, Custom Suits, Massive Networking Sale, and More
- Edited Transcript of PFG earnings conference call or presentation 26-Jul-19 2:00pm GMT
- Delta Flash Sale: Fly Delta One Business Class And Suites From Most US Cities To Europe For 98K Miles Round-Trip!
- The 10 Best Deals of September 12, 2018
- Edited Transcript of PAYX earnings conference call or presentation 2-Oct-19 1:30pm GMT
Covid-19: Centre cancels CBSE Class 12 exams, CISCE follows suit have 306 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at June 2, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.