Exhausted after pulling three students safely from the water, a 23-year-old man drowned at a beach in Phu Vang District, Thua Thien – Hue Province last Friday. The courageous act of Nguyen Van Nha, a fourth-year student in Information Technology Faculty at the College of Science at the Hue University will never be forgotten. Photo thanhnien.vn Nguyen Van Nha was a fourth-year student at the Information Technology Faculty of the College of Science at Hue University. The young man's courageous act will never be forgotten, and through his heroic sacrifice, he becomes a shining example that touched the hearts of many people. “Nha’s passing has brought the lives to three people. His great sacrifice will never be forgotten in people’s minds. He is a real hero," journalist Nguyen Thi Bich Hau wrote on her Facebook page. Hoang Thi Tr, a second-year student from Hue University, one of three people rescued by Nha, said a group of students from Hue University, including Tr and Nha, took a swim at a beach in Phu Vang District on April 30. "After being swept away by a powerful wave, I couldn't shout for help, just try to lift my hands out of the water. I thought I would die and fainted. "Only when I woke up,… Read full this story
- Do You Know What Drowning Looks Like?
- Students show how to heat, cool, watch TV electric bill-free
- Shopping On Amazon Makes People Healthier
- Why Are Med Students Selling Sex?
- ‘I Was Diagnosed With Breast Cancer At 27—And Planned Parenthood Saved My Life’
- Volunteers Rush To Save 250,000 Drowning Bats In Houston
- Why Are People Shaming This Mom for Teaching Her Baby How to Swim?
- Full-duplex Radios Could Reuse Channels, Saving Mobile Spectrum
- Stupid people and iPhone selfie deaths
- Saving Generation XXL
Student who drowned while saving three people to be honoured have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.