New Delhi: The Central Board of Trustees, EPF, last month recommended 8.50% annual rate of interest to be credited on EPF accumulations in members' accounts for the financial year 2020-21. Since FY 2014 EPFO has consistently generated returns not less than 8.50 percent. A high EPF interest rate along with compounding, makes a significant difference to gains of subscribers. The EPFO Online member portal allows a host of services to its members to access, that range from checking their passbook, tracking their EPF fund, transfer their claim online and a lot more. One such facility that EPF members can avail of is updating their bank details via the UAN portal. Here is a few simple and easy steps on how to change your EPF Bank details online. Log on to official EPFO portal. Use your UAN log in id and password. Go to the menu section. Now click "MANAGE" button. From the drop-down, click "KYC". You will be taken to another landing page. Now select "BANK" option. You can see these options: Document Number (Bank Account Number) Name as per Document (Name On Bank Account) IFSC Code Fill the required details. Press the save button. Once you have made the… Read full this story
- Follow these 10 steps to ensure your online financial data remains safe
- Logic Pro X updated with improvements for 12-core Mac Pros, bug fixes, and more
- PF subscribers can check balance without UAN number, here's how to do it
- No more dependence on previous company for PF transfer or withdrawal, check how to update Date of Exit online on EPFO website
- EPFO Big decision on March 4! Likely rate reduction in FY21 interest to cause major upset for PF subscribers
- Stimulus checks will go to direct deposit accounts first. Can you still sign up with the IRS?
- How do I update my name, address & more in Aadhaar card online?
- Alert! Cheque books of THESE 7 banks will be invalid from April 1
- How to ensure your bank account remains safe
- Martin Lewis explains how to claim back £1,000s from your bank
How to change or update EPFO bank account number online, know step by step process have 339 words, post on zeenews.india.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.