Park 10 block in Vinhome Times City complex in Hà Nội was put under lockdown since 11.30 pm Monday night. — VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tùng HÀ NỘI — An apartment building with 1,500 residents in Hà Nội has been placed under lockdown until further notice after an Indian expert tested positive for coronavirus after finishing quarantine. The 37-year-old man works for car manufacturers VinFast and is living with his wife and two children in the Park 10 building of the Times City complex in Hoàng Mai District. After the man, who lives on the 24th floor, tested positive, the authorities locked down the entire block and the residents cannot go outside. He arrived in Việt Nam on April 17 and was quarantined at Cảnh Hưng Hotel, Hồng Bàng District in Hải Phòng City. After two weeks and two negative tests, he was allowed to leave for Hà Nội along with his wife and their two children by taxi on May 1. On Monday, the patient went to Vinmec hospital for a COVID-19 test and the results returned positive, so the test sample was forwarded to Hà Nội CDC for further confirmatory diagnostics. The patient has been sent to the National Hospital… Read full this story
- Cummins tears apart South Africa
- What South Africa's XI will look like for the first Test against Australia
- Cleveland Indians: Breaking Down the Pitching Matchup with the Cubs
- US buildings, NFL stadium check panels amid fears of fire
- Doping expert Victor Conte: Robinson Cano's suspension 'should not surprise anybody'
- Saurabh Tiwari has certainly picked up a thing or two from MS Dhoni, says Rajiv Kumar
- MS Dhoni is one of Indian cricket's finest ever captains
- Heartbreak aside, Indians have core pieces in place for another title run in 2017
- Australian rugby has plenty of reasons for optimism
- Indians' Marlon Byrd suspended 162 games for drug violation
Apartment building in Hà Nội locked down after Indian expert tests positive for COVID-19 have 308 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.