Volkswagen Passenger Cars on Monday revealed the interior of its upcoming compact SUV Taigun. Based on MQB AO IN platform, VW and Skoda have developed Taigun and Kushaq respectively, which were showcased earlier in March. Both the SUVs are heavily localized and undergo component sharing. Revealing the dashboard of the Taigun, VW India said, "It’s German-engineered to a T to be smart, comfortable, connected & spacious from the inside." In terms of creature comforts, the brand has confirmed an electric sun roof, 10-inch touchscreen infotainment, ventilated front seats and ambient lighting. The image, moreover, depicts the black-grey colour pattern on the dashboard and usage of piano black around the infotainment. The steering wheel is a multi-function unit and the driver's display is a fully digital one. The screen, in the picture, however, appears different from the ones used in T-Roc and Tiguan AllSpace. The interior has been smartly engineered to throw in several cubby holes and storage spaces. The AC unit doesn't get knobs and buttons, instead works on tactile feedback. The inside rearview mirror is a manually adjustable one, and not an electro-chromatic auto-dimming one. Volkswagen plans to launch the Taigun in the market ahead of the festive season… Read full this story
- Bet everything on electric: Inside Volkswagen's radical strategy shift
- Ford revealed the 2020 Explorer. Here’s what’s different about the new model.
- Hyundai aims high with the 2020 Palisade 3-row family crossover SUV
- Consumer Reports best cars 2019: Subaru, Toyota dominate top picks
- Car dealerships struggle to sell these models from Mercedes to Toyota
- Toyota, Chevy, BMW: These car models are selling fast at dealerships
- Payne: Mazda 3 hatch has the looks and moves
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's exaggerations about the Russia probeYou may also be interested in...
- Fact check: Trump exaggerations about the Russia probe
- Toward a Definition of the Female Sensibility
Volkswagen Taigun interior revealed, set to dive into compact SUV pool have 304 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.