And a headphone jack! Photo-Illustration: by Vulture; Photo Courtesy of Roku Good news for Ted Lasso fans with Roku devices: You'll soon be able to watch the show on the Apple TV+ app faster than ever. As part of a refresh to the Roku product line unveiled Tuesday, future Roku remote controls will now feature a dedicated Apple TV+ shortcut button. Roku offers just four such buttons on its remotes, making them incredibly valuable real estate for platforms, which actually pay Roku for the right to be included. Apple TV+ will now share space on new Roku remotes with Netflix, Hulu and Disney+; Sling TVt has been sent to streaming Siberia. The branding agreement with Apple will be seen first on the company's brand-spanking new Roku Voice Remote Pro, a $29.99 device which goes on sale today at Roku.com and is scheduled to hit retailers next month. While Roku remotes have supported voice commands for some time now, users had to press a button before speaking. The Pro, much like Amazon's Alexa or the Google Assistant, will be hands-free, allowing folks to simply say "Hey Roku" in order to call up a show or perform other remote functions. (If you don't… Read full this story
- Tivo vs Apple TV - What's the Big Difference?
- Roku stock jumps 10% as company adds Apple TV app
- Cut Off Those Annoying Remote Buttons!
- New Home Theater Equipment - Seven Reasons Why We Love the UPnP High Definition Media Server
- How to View PowerPoint on TV?
- How to Choose a Logitech Advanced Universal Remote
- Direct TV Review - Is Direct TV Worth It?
- Dish Network Brings New Technology to Subscribers
- Free Live Streaming TV to Your Computer - The Future is Now
- Satellite TV to Digital TV on PC
The New Roku Remote Has a Fancy Apple TV Button have 299 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.