To view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfw To receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN –> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.* *Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically. The Hill's 12:30 Report: U.S. health officials call for Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause | Six women developed rare blood clots | White House says J&J pause shouldn't significantly affect vaccine pace | Pause raises new fears of vaccine hesitancy | Daunte Wright 's death ruled a homicide | Another night of protests | Obamas call for 'reimagined policing' | Increased capacity for Caps, Wizards, Nats games NEWS OF THE MORNING Two steps forward, one step back…: Via The New York Times's Noah Weiland, Sharon LaFraniere and Carl Zimmer , "Injections of Johnson & Johnson's single-dose coronavirus vaccine came to a sudden halt in much of the country on Tuesday after federal health agencies called for a pause in the vaccine's use following the emergence of a rare blood clotting in six recipients." https://nyti.ms/2RApSap Which federal agencies are calling for the pause? : The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and… Read full this story
- Game of
- The Vanishing Man
- Mail-it-in Friday: Life isn’t fair, so just deal with it, OK?
- Marlins, Dodgers, Braves complete 13-player trade
- WNBA’s Dream honor McNair teachers, kids for heroism
- Fay Vincent Gets The Last Word
- Julius Randle could offer rebounding help, but foot injury a concern
- Snyder has earned the right to name his successor at K-State
- Sunday wrap: Cowboys’ latest reason to believe this season is different
- For Virgil, the million dollar quest continues
The Hill's 12:30 Report: What the J&J vaccine pause means for COVID pandemic have 308 words, post on thehill.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.