President Joe Biden traveled to an outpatient center on Wednesday with his wife First Lady Jill Biden, according to the White House. Reporters were informed Biden would accompany the First Lady "to an appointment for a common medical procedure at an outpatient center in Washington, DC." Media representatives traveled with the president's motorcade at 6:30 a.m. to an office building in downtown Washington, DC. Photographers glimpsed the president and first lady wearing masks as they entered a building. . @POTUS accompanies @FLOTUS as she arrives for a common medical procedure at an outpatient center in Washington, DC. pic.twitter.com/MfSVJqB59c — Doug Mills (@dougmillsnyt) April 14, 2021 The president and first lady returned to the White House at 8:53 p.m. The White House did not offer any details about the procedure. "The First Lady tolerated the procedure well and is headed back to the White House to resume her normal schedule," Communications Director for the First Lady Elizabeth Alexander said in a statement to reporters.
- Biden raises over $360 million in August, shattering record
- Jill Biden drawing on classroom time for case against Trump
- Jill Biden drawing on classroom time for case against Donald Trump
- Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'get off Twitter' and start helping schools reopen as he blasts chaos and says 'families across this country are paying for his failures'
- Trumps and Bidens will both mark 9/11 anniversary in Shanksville but it's unclear if Donald and Melania will cross paths with Joe and Jill
- Now the campaign really begins: Donald Trump heads to New Hampshire for airport rally after White House RNC speech calling Joe Biden a Trojan horse for anarchy - as Democratic rival says he will hit the road 'safely' too
- Trump Fanboys Gear Up to Smear Kamala Harris and Jill Biden
- 'You won't be safe in Joe Biden's America!' Mike Pence accuses Democratic candidate of failing to stand by 'the thin blue line' and planning to deliver socialism as he delivers RNC speech at Fort McHenry and says Donald Trump will bring 'law and order'
- The Latest: Biden to see Blake family in visit to Kenosha
- Back to the Basement: Biden Back Underground After Rare Day on Campaign Trail
Joe Biden Travels to Outpatient Center with Jill Biden for ‘Common Medical Procedure’ have 360 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.