Clients make transtraction at the HDBank branch in Ha Noi. — VNA/VNS Photo Tran Viet Credit growth will expand significantly from the second quarter and exceed the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV)'s target of 12 per cent for the year as a whole if the pandemic is brought under control and the vaccination campaign proves effective, according to insiders. Regarding domestic recovery in its strategic investment report for 2021, the VNDirect Securities Corporation forecast that this year’s credit growth would top 13 per cent and interest rates could fall 20-50 percentage points in the context of loose monetary policy and low inflationary pressure. According to Can Van Luc, BIDV chief economist, 10-15 per cent growth is suitable, given that risks await commercial banks despite the economic recovery. Potential bad debts are on the rise, which will eat into banks’ profits. Meanwhile, the SBV's Department of Credit for Economic Sectors has forecast strong credit growth from the second quarter, which could be higher than the SBV's target of 12 per cent, especially in the fields of industrial production, exports, trade and tourism. Good domestic consumption, rosy exports, strong FDI attraction and disbursement of public investment will drive credit growth. Head of… Read full this story
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24
- 'The last 6 months were like a Twenty20 match where Nifty stunned most investors’
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 13
- Trump has shown little respect for U.S. science. So why are some parts thriving?
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 26
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18
- 'If we go into lockdown we're b**gered': Boris faces Tory revolt over new lockdown as MPs, hospitality chiefs and scientists condemn the plan despite predictions of 4,000 deaths a day in December
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 21
Good control of pandemic will accelerate credit growth: experts have 297 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.