BANGLADESH’S TOUR OF SRI LANKA, 2021 by Atif Azam • Last updated on Share Tweet Bangladesh have agreed to play both Tests at the same venue in Sri Lanka. © AFP Bangladesh Cricket Board have confirmed that the postponed two-Test series in Sri Lanka will finally be played in April. Cricbuzz had reported that BCB restarted negotiations with Sri Lanka Cricket about their postponed tour from last year and as per the latest developments, the two boards have agreed to play the series in April at one venue, although they are yet to disclose where and finalise the dates of the series. However, Bangladesh are expected to travel to the island nation between April 12-15, which is in the middle of the Indian Premier League and as a result, miss their star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan and Mustafizur Rahman , who will also be given the NOC. “We are in talks with the Sri Lanka board and till now the two matches of the Test Championship are finalized,” BCB chief executive Nizamuddin said on Saturday (February 20). “Both the matches will be played at the same venue and we are expecting to travel to Sri Lanka by April 12-15,” he… Read full this story
- Sri Lanka's tour ends in second whitewash in South Africa
- Brits warned not to travel to Sri Lanka amid fears of more bombings following Easter Sunday attacks
- Sri Lanka's president tells IS: leave our country alone
- What should Sri Lanka holidaymakers do after travel advice is changed?
- Foreign Office warns against non-essential Sri Lanka travel
- MPs observe minute’s silence for Sri Lanka terror attack victims
- Funeral held for three children killed in Sri Lanka bomb attacks
- Sri Lanka Troops Kill Four Suspected Daesh Gunmen
- Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka? Tourists warned terrorists are plotting MORE attacks after Easter Sunday bombings killed 253
- Five Brits among dead in Sri Lanka terror attacks, foreign ministry confirms
Bangladesh confirm Sri Lanka Test tour in April have 310 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.