The primate and reptile animals belong to Group IIB, the group of rare animals restricted from being held in captivity, hunted and used for commercial purposes. The Vu Quang National Park said that it received the animals from residents in Son Linh commune, Huong Son district, who found the macaques, one weighing 4 kilogrammes and the other 2 kilogrammes, injured in the forest. They took the animals home, and took care of them. Meanwhile, the python, over 2.5 metres in length and over 7 kilogrammes in weight, was handed over by a local resident in Tho Dien commune, Vu Quang district. Source: VNA
- Wild animals released after treatment in Burdur
- In war-torn Syria, 'cat man' starts rare animal clinic
- Pregnant wild boar killed after accident on BKE near Mandai Road
- Wild sambar deer put down due to severe injuries after 3-vehicle accident on BKE
- Buddhist groups step up reminders to followers to avoid releasing animals on Vesak Day
- From red squirrels to wild cats
- Project Godwit sees 21 fledglings released at Welney WWT
- Citizens for Animal Protection expands low-cost clinic hours
- Man jailed for 'total animal welfare disaster' at Bristol's 'hell farm'
- Animal once rare in wild as a unicorn
Rare animals released to the wild in Ha Tinh province have 186 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.