Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger leaked the tape of his hour-long conversation with President Donald Trump after the president attacked him on Twitter and claimed he had ‘no clue’ following his refusal to bow to pressure and threats, it emerged Monday. The two men spoke Saturday in an explosive call that also included Raffensperger’s counsel Brian Germany, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, and at least two Trump legal advisors. The release of the tape – where Trump demands Raffensperger ‘find’ 11,780 votes and make immediate statements that he won the election – followed Trump’s public attacks on the elected Republican official. Raffensperger himself appeared on GMA Monday to say that he believed Trump could face a criminal investigation in Georgia, and to call Trump’s claims of fraud ‘plain wrong.’ A source said that the call came after 18 separate attempts by the White House to get Raffensperger to speak to Trump, which he had turned down. ‘I never believed it was appropriate to speak to the president,’ Raffesnperger said Monday. When the Georgia official did speak, he had his general counsel, Ryan Germany, with him and recorded the call. Raffesnperger revealed that the Fulton County District attorney… Read full this story
- Is Scott Drew merely misunderstood?
- Mailbag: College Football Preview
- Rogue Platoon Investigation; Neck-and-Neck Race in Nevada; CNN Hero Guadalupe Arizpe De La Vegal;
- How Kevin Johnson Destroyed A Black Mayors Group To Promote His Brand
- Top 50 players heading into Combine
- Top 50 prospects heading into NFL combine
- Big 12 tries to keep Aggies in fold
- Post-NFL Combine mock draft
- Post-combine NFL mock draft
- The Blitz: Reality of Manziel’s Heisman hopes
'I never wanted to speak to him': How Georgia Sec of State Raffensperger only took President's threatening phone call after being pestered 18 TIMES and leaked tape after Trump tweeted he had 'no clue' - as Dems call on FBI to launch probe have 265 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 4, 2021. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.