HCM City on Tuesday launched a trial model of an operation centre each for smart health and education as part of its project to turn into a smart city. HCM City on February 11 launched a pilot model of two operation centres for smart health and education as parts of its project on developing into a smart city. — VNA/VNS Photo Hua Chung They use artificial intelligence for both operation and management. The smart health operation centre will connect and gather data from relevant agencies, hospitals and other health facilities and enable analysis, forecast and surveillance of diseases, Nguyen Tan Binh, head of the city Department of Health, said. It would help manage hospitals and health facilities to improve their quality, he added. The centre will link up with doctors at hospitals throughout the country besides more than 100 hospitals in 12 countries to share expertise, skills and technologies to improve the quality of Vietnamese doctors. It will also integrate systems for patient satisfaction surveys, analysis of traditional and social media, connecting with the 115 emergency centre, and telemedicine. It will help announce warnings and solutions to aid the public against the coronavirus epidemic. It will instantly update and display… Read full this story
- HCM City’s District 9 to get Sense City shopping mall
- Why Smartness and Education Do Nothing For Your Investments
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- Ballet Giselle returns to HCM City Opera House
- Goal Setting Should Not Be SMART
- Pilot Jobs and Training
- NYC Top Educator’s Efforts to Battle ‘White Supremacy Culture’ Met With Criticism, Potential Lawsuit: Report
- The Controversy Of Distance Education
- Goal Setting Or Goal Achieving - What's More Important?
- Education Degree Online - What You Need to Consider
HCM City sets up pilot operation centres for smart health, education have 289 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.