E-commerce M&A activities ready to take centre stage, illustration photo With the year coming to an end, investment consultancies and market researchers such as McKinsey, PwC, and Euromonitor are beginning to point out that e-commerce will be one of the main sectors luring the largest number of merger and acquisition (M&A) deals moving into 2021 and beyond. A report from UK-based Euromonitor shows that global M&A activities in 2021 will mainly focus on Southeast Asia as an effort to circumvent the Chinese market. Within the region, e-commerce is forecast to see plenty of tie-up deals. “Thus Vietnam, where the e-commerce sector has advanced by leaps and bounds, is expected to present many takeover deals in coming years,” said Dang Dang Truong, content and communications specialist at iPrice Group. “However, the current number of M&As in the market has yet to reach the sector’s full potential. Vietnam has plenty of room for e-commerce growth, much higher than regional nations, with the number of online consumers in the country ranking third in Southeast Asia.” The limited brick and mortar shopping during the pandemic has contributed to the flourishing of the e-commerce sector, reflected by the growth of unique visitors and buyers on… Read full this story
- Sculptors take centre stage at Yadadri
- Is Jack Ma Helping China Reinforce Communist Regime’s Digital Authoritarianism?
- Social Commerce Concept: How it becomes a requisite business model for brands
- E-commerce to continue growing this year
- Joe Biden Commerce pick stresses investment in COVID-19 recovery
- Head-on collisions between galaxies can STRIP them of matter leaving the black holes at their centres with nothing to feast on, study shows
- West Bengal Assembly elections 2021: TMC expels Partha Chatterjee for 'anti-party activities'
- Coronavirus: Active cases only 1.65 percent of India's total infections
- South Korea has used AI to bring a dead superstar's voice back to the stage, but ethical concerns abound
- HCM City offers cultural activities for Tet
E-commerce M&A activities ready to take centre stage have 328 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.