Minister, and Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tiến Dũng. — VGP Photo Minister and Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tiến Dũng talks to the press about the role of digital transformation in the health sector In 2020, Việt Nam has managed to control and prevent the COVID-10 pandemic whilst ensuring economic growth. Can you evaluate the role of digital transformation in recent years? Việt Nam has actively participated in the Fourth Industrial Revolution over the past few years. Việt Nam’s start-up and innovation scene has also been dynamic. The country is following Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc’s direction of realising the dual goal of preventing and fighting the COVID-19 pandemic whilst continuing to resume production and develop the economy. Việt Nam is one of the few countries in the world with positive growth. Many countries and international organisations appreciated the country’s approach as well as its proactiveness at the 37th Association of Southeast Asia Nations Summit held recently. At the summit, Prime Minister Phúc announced the establishment of the ASEAN Centre for Public Health which is expected to be located in Việt Nam, contributing to enhancing capacity building in the healthcare sector and strengthening national and regional co-ordination as well as future epidemic response measures. The current situation poses huge challenges for the country…. Read full this story
- NSW Budget: State continues focus on digital transformation
- Queensland to spend AU$40m on digital transformation
- Digital Transformation, Part 3: The Building Blocks
- Cabinet reshuffle adds rural communications and 'digital transformation'
- Random thoughts on CRM: Why emotional verticals are good for your health
- NSW government signs Microsoft for cloud services
- DTA taking 'one bite of the elephant at a time': Slater
- Health startup CohortIQ scoops up AU$200k DataStart prize
- Moving from planes, trains, and automobiles to 'mobility-as-a-service': A peek into the future of transport in Sydney
- Victorian Human Services uses 'platform plus agile' approach for new applications
Digital transformation offers better access to health services have 335 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.