Other News Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international one The Saigon Times Saturday, Nov 21, 2020,13:25 (GMT+7) Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international oneThe Saigon Times A view of Phu Cat Airport in Binh Dinh Province. The Binh Dinh government has proposed turning Phu Cat Airport into Phu Cat International Airport – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Binh Dinh government has written to the Ministry of Transport and the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam proposing turning Phu Cat Airport into Phu Cat International Airport. The aprons, domestic terminal, signal systems and relevant services and infrastructure of Phu Cat Airport have been upgraded and repaired by the Airports Corporation of Vietnam, according to Binh Dinh Province’s government. As such, the airport has been working effectively, while the upgrading of its old terminal has been completed to serve international passengers. Phu Cat Airport basically meets all requirements to serve domestic and international passengers, said the provincial government. On January 4, the airport welcomed the first international flight from South Korea operated by Bamboo Airways, VietnamPlus news site reported. As a central province, Binh Dinh Province has been growing fast, with the speed of the development of infrastructure and economy listed… Read full this story
- $20M in state incentives targeted to help airport lure international flights
- Wage negotiations won't be part of redeveloping Bush Airport's international terminal
- Louisiana wildlife commission to discuss Elmer's Island airport proposal
- Greater Rochester International Airport: What's international about it?
- Fur Real?: New Zealand Village's Plan to Ban Cats Sparks Outrage
- Charleston airport considers closing late Wednesday for Hurricane Florence
- Charleston airport to close late Wednesday for Hurricane Florence
- Facial-recognition scanners at U.S. airports raise privacy concerns
- Cleveland Hopkins improves to third-from-worst in J.D. Power airport survey
- Cuomo’s $13 Billion Solution to the Mess That Is J.F.K. Airport
Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international one have 309 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.