ENGLAND TOUR OF SOUTH AFRICA, 2019-20 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet South Africa have retained the same squad that lost by 189 runs to England in Cape Town for the remainder of the four-match series © AFP South Africa have retained the same squad that lost by 189 runs to England in Cape Town for the remainder of the four-match series. However, only the starting XI from that match along with Dane Paterson will initially head to Port Elizabeth, the venue for the next Test, with the rest of the members fulfilling domestic duties. “The selection panel are placing an emphasis on the importance of game time for non-starting players and prefer that they are available to their teams to help boost the competition. They will join the national team if and when required,” Cricket South Africa stated in a release on Friday (January 10). South Africa had won the first Test in Centurion before the Newlands reversal, losing Aiden Markram to injury between those Tests, with Pieter Malan slotting in as the replacement and doing well on debut. The series is now locked at 1-1 with the next Test starting from January 16, which overlaps with… Read full this story
- 80 minutes from glory: Can South Africa upset favorites England?
- Watch: Martin Guptill Loses Balance, Hits Wicket During World Cup Match Against South Africa
- Vietnam reaches top five at the international math competition in South Africa
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Q&A
- EA Cancels Titanfall Release In South Africa, Cites Poor Online Performance
- Titanfall not coming to South Africa due to poor network performance
- EA Not Bringing Titanfall to South Africa Due to Poor Internet
- Titanfall pre-orders cancelled in South Africa due to poor network tests [UPDATE]
- DS Lite launching in South Africa
- Secret World Legends is off to South Africa next
South Africa announce unchanged Test squad for remainder of series have 307 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.