CPL 2020 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Lendl Simmons struck an unbeaten 84 off 49 balls © CPL via Getty Images. For all the uncertainties of the great game, Trinbago Knight Riders not turning up victorious in the final clash of CPL 2020 would have been and should have been a surprise. And, as expected, Kieron Pollard turned up with the ball, and then, Lendl Simmons and Darren Bravo with the bat to complete the perfect 12 on 12 campaign for the hosts of the tournament. It wasn’t as easy and as convincing as all their victories so far. For fleeting moments, St Lucia Zouks threw their share of challenges. Early in the chase, the Knight Riders lost two wickets – much like they had against the same opposition in their rain-shortened league encounter. Even at the half-way mark, they were clawing at less than run-a-ball towards the 155-run target, and it seemed Trinbago were being troubled more than they were accustomed to through the tournament. But with the in-form Simmons still at the crease, coming at the back of two half-centuries in the last three games, Zouks’ work was far from done. Soon enough, the 35-year-old opener… Read full this story
- LEGO Dimensions gets The LEGO Batman Movie, Knight Rider Sets next February
- LEGO Dimensions expansion packs bring LEGO Batman Movie, Excalibur Batman, and Knight Rider
- A ‘Knight Rider’ reboot is on the way, and it could star John Cena, Kevin Hart
- New Agents of Mayhem Trailer Channels Knight Rider
- Agents of Mayhem teases supercharged vehicles in Knight Rider-inspired trailer
- The Witcher 3, Arkham Knight to Support DirectX 12?
- Couch Knights is a UE4 developed Oculus Rift title from Epic
- Nintendo is Planning to Release These 12 Wii U Titles in 2015
- GoG Adventurers Assemble sale has 12 really nice titles for cheap
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.12 is Now Live on All Platforms
Knight Riders complete perfect 12 for CPL 2020 title have 309 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.