With the recent announcement of space sector reforms, the Indian Space Research on Tuesday said necessary legislations are being put in place to ease the business environment for private players.The space agency said it is also looking at paving the way for the insurance sector to render services in the space domain.”We need to do some of the activities to ensure that there is no hardship, so a comprehensive space act is required, as well as the different policies should be in place, and they are in the pipeline, with the opening of the space sector,” ISRO Chairman K Sivan said.Close Virtually addressing the International Space Conference, he said the existing space policies on SATCOM as well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended well as the remote sensing data policies are being amended with “greater inclusivity and transparency.” related news Booker Prize 2020 shortlist announced; Indian-origin writer Avni Doshi debuts with Burnt Sugar Big Story | Will the non-regulation of OTT players put telcos at a disadvantage? Tomato turns dearer as price touches Rs 100/kg in Malda, Aizawl, Imphal: Government data “Also, we are going to add new policies like launch vehicle policy, space exploration policy. We… Read full this story
- Private-sector bank lending contracts in euro area
- Can private sector funding increase food security?
- Private Sector Adds 195,000 Jobs, Beating Economists’ Estimates
- Survey records a big Brexit hit to UK's private sector
- ECB Sees Role for Private Sector in Ending Recession
- Why Afghanistan's private sector is struggling
- Private sector seeks to profit by detaining migrant kids
- Mexico to open oil and gas to private sector
- Another DHS official heads to private sector
- Private sector hides a mountain of European debt
Laws being put in place to ease business environment for private sector in space segment: ISRO have 288 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.