With the launch of the RTX 3080 in under 10 days, Best Buy is already listing the RTX 3080 Founders Edition for $699.99 on their website. Of course you can’t buy it right at this second, you’ll have to wait until September 17th before upgrading your gaming rig.For now we know the card will deliver almost double the performance of the RTX 2080 Ti for half the price. The RTX 2080 Ti by itself is already a great performer that outclasses everything in gaming performance from the previous generation. This is a exciting time for buyers who want incredible high resolution gaming performance at a more reasonable price. Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Specifications GPUGA102Graphics CardGeForce RTX 3080Process (nm)Samsung 8NTransistors (billion)28Die Size (mm^2)627?SMs68CUDA Cores8704RT Cores68Tensor Cores272Boost Clock (MHz)1710VRAM Speed (Gbps)19VRAM (GB)10Bus Width320ROPs80TMUs544GFLOPS FP3229768RT TFLOPS58Tensor TFLOPS (FP16)238Bandwidth (GB/s)760TBP (watts)320Launch DateSeptember 17, 2020Launch Price$699 The card will be listed at $699 MSRP on Nvidia’s website and available via other vendors.
- Moto 360 Best Buy listing shows Texas Instruments CPU and $249 price tag
- Moto 360 smartwatch to sell for $250, Best Buy listing reveals
- Comments for : Moto 360 Best Buy listing shows Texas Instruments CPU and $249 price tag
- Comments for : Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 to cost $600 in the US, Best Buy listing reveals
- [Deal Alert] Best Buy will knock $100 off Galaxy S9/S9+ pre-orders on Friday, March 2nd only
- Razer Phone now available at Best Buy
- HP Chromebook x2 pre-orders are live at Best Buy
- [Deal Alert] Samsung Gear S3 Frontier refurb down to $184.99 at Best Buy
- [Deal Alert] The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 Is $179.99 At Best Buy ($70 Off) Today Only
- [Deal Alert] Google Daydream (2017) is 50% off today at Best Buy
Best Buy Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Ready for September 17 Release have 294 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.