Acer announced that its Predator Orion desktops will support Nvidia Geforce RTX 30 Series GPUs, bringing the most advanced GPUs to date to Acer’s line of gaming PCs.The new Nvidia Ampere GPUs announced on September 1 – the GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3080, and GeForce RTX 3090 – are Nvidia’s second generation of RTX cards and feature new ray tracing cores and Tensor cores. We’ll show you how to build a PCCheck out the best processorsCheck out the best gaming keyboardsNvidia claims the new GPUs will have up to 1.9x the performance-per-watt over their first-generation Nvidia Turing RTX cards like the GeForce RTX 2080.“Acer is excited to be among the first to offer the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs on desktops with our Predator Orion gaming series,” Jeff Lee, Acer’s General Manager for Stationary Computing, IT Products Business, said in statement. “For gamers that demand the latest breakthroughs in performance, the Predator desktops with the latest GPUs will support them to game at their best.”Acer Predator X25 gaming monitor to feature 360Hz refresh rateIn addition to the company’s announcement of support for Ampere GPUs, the company also released further details about its Predator X25 gaming monitor, which boasts a… Read full this story
- Why Is Nvidia (NVDA) Stock Down Today?
- Acer CEO resigns over Q3 widening loss
- Hoang ready to take swimming gold at Youth Olympic Games
- Vietnam eyes three gold medals at 2018 Asian Games
- Woods, McIlroy, Day and Matsuyama to play Japan Skins Game
- Vietnam set golden target for upcoming SEA Games
- Nvidia launches tablet for on-the-go gamers
- LG embraces next generation PC categories with innovative 2013 lineup
- Taiwan's Acer to launch 'smartband' wearable device
- VN only Asian market with rising PC sales
Acer Predator Orion gaming PCs among first to support Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 have 289 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.