The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 421,197 cases in California, including 8,046 deaths • 44,799 in the Bay Area, including 731 deaths. • More than 3.9 million in the U.S., including 143,193 deaths. The five other states with the highest death tolls are New York with 32,558; New Jersey with 15,707; Massachusetts with 8,468; Illinois with 7,540; and Pennsylvania with 7,077. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 15 million in the world, with more than 624,000 deaths. More than 8.6 million people have recovered. Resources on COVID-19 and California’s reopening: Use our interactive page to track the state and Bay Area’s reopening by county. For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. Information on Bay Area school reopenings can be found here. Find Bay Area COVID-19 testing sites that don’t… Read full this story
- Covid: Christmas restrictions warning if Wales' cases rise
- Australians may face longer lockdown after mass protest as COVID cases rise
- Covid news UK LIVE: Covid infections continue to fall for FIFTH DAY running as cases drop below 30,000 new infections
- COVID-19: Cases fall, fears remain, the pings continue
- Live: NSW Premier says there are 'no exceptions' for mingling across households
- Live: Police track down anti-lockdown protesters as COVID demonstrations condemned
- Concerns mount over looming surge in bankruptcy as COVID medical debt soars
- Delta cases surge worldwide in ferocious new virus phase
- PMQs LIVE: Boris condemns Starmer over lockdown demand - 'Wants to CANCEL Christmas!
- There were 115,000 jobs created in July … but even more people went looking for one
Coronavirus live updates: Job losses mount; Central Valley cases rise have 304 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.