CRICBUZZ IN CONVERSATION by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet Comparisons between players aren’t new to cricket; they are almost as old as the game. Virat Kohli or Steven Smith, this debate has been around for a while. In the last few years, the two have been jostling for the top spot in the Test rankings for batsmen, with Smith currently leading the table. And when David Warner was asked to weigh in, he pointed out certain similarities and a few differences. Speaking to Harsha Bhogle on Cricbuzz in Conversation, Warner was of the opinion that Kohli is driven by the passion of the contest while Smith likes to just go out there and bat. “When it comes to cricket, they both have got the mental strength, the mental capacity to score runs. They both love spending time in the middle. Virat’s passion and drive to score runs is different to what Steve’s would be,” said Warner. “Steve is going out there for a hit in the middle, that’s how he sees things. He’s hitting them out in the middle, he’s having fun, he’s enjoying himself, just does not want to get out. Virat obviously doesn’t want to get… Read full this story
- TWIN pique: Montblanc solves the smartwatch vs. traditional debate
- Voters weigh in on fierce debate over immigration
- Glenn McGrath: In-form Jimmy Anderson can make it hard for Virat Kohli
- England vs Australia: David Warner set for commentary role despite ball-tampering ban
- IPL has helped us break barriers with England players: India skipper Virat Kohli
- Meet Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's New Friend
- You pass YoYo test, you play for India, says Ravi Shastri, Virat Kohli endorses
- What Was J.R. Smith Thinking on the Last Play of Regulation?
- The Cure vs. The Smiths Dance Party Is Coming to The Van Buren
- In-form James Anderson can make it hard for Virat Kohli: Glenn McGrath
Warner weighs in on the Kohli vs Smith debate have 328 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at June 6, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.