HARRISBURG (KDKA) – Local state representative Bill Kortz along with Rep. Bob Merski, has introduced legislation that would offer Pennsylvania’s healthcare workers and first responders hunting and fishing licenses for just $1. “Our first responders and health care workers have and are working in extremely unprecedented times and dealing with enormous amounts of stress,” Kortz said. “Being able to offer them these reduced licenses will encourage them to spend time outdoors and relax. This is just one way we can show our appreciation and tremendous thanks for all they do to help save lives and keep us safe.” Both lawmakers are looking at this legislation as a way of saying thank you to those that have been working to battle the coronavirus pandemic. According to both Kortz and Merski, the Game Fund and the Fish and Boat Fund currently have substantial reserves and are both fiscally sound. They would be able to afford reduced pricing. This legislation would extend to law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs, dispatchers, ambulance drivers, corrections officers, and other healthcare workers.
- Move Over, Dark Souls: The From Software Title Inspiring A New Wave Of Games Is King's Field
- Portugal's COVID-19 strategy to treat immigrants like citizens is working
- What does the budget mean for me? Five key takeaways from Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng
- Inside the delays at Immigration NZ
- Squarespace vs WordPress – Which Is Better? (Pros and Cons)
- The Making Of A Serie A Transfer Deal: The Hype And Irrationality Behind Italy’s Calciomercato
- Silicon Valley Had Its Heyday. Can Tech Ecosystems Now Grow Inland?
- ANDREW NEIL: Truss is taking a great gamble. But sticking with the failed policies of the past would be an even bigger one
- What Hemingway Left in Sloppy Joe’s Bar 80 Years Ago
- Hated EU red tape will be scrapped, vows Kwarteng as he gives strict deadline
New Legislation Offers To Lower Hunting, Fishing Fees For Frontline Workers have 295 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.