After her break-up with Arhaan Khan in the house of Bigg Boss 13, there’s a lot of curiosity among fans to know about Rashami Desai’s current relationship status. The actress in her recent ‘Ask Me Anything’ on Instagram was asked if she is in love, and Rashami had the most honest response to it. The actress shared she is in love with herself all over again and shared the quote, “Love yourself fully, deeply, honestly, faithfully and gloriously.” Another fan asked about her relationship status, and Rashami replied it’s a ‘party of one’. Through her answers, the ‘Dil Se Dil Tak’ star has made it amply clear that she is single and loving it. Interestingly, post Bigg Boss 13, Rashami was linked with Asim Riaz’ brother, Umar, but she had laughed off the reports. Talking about her interactive session, fans did not just talk about her love life. They also shared their desire to see Rashami on-screen, beside Naagin. Rashami tagged Ekta Kapoor in her story and directed the question to her. About her plans after lockdown, Rashami shared she is all set to work hard and play hard. She also revealed that she has learnt to be patient during… Read full this story
- Bigg Boss 13 day 18 written update episode 18 October 17: Siddharth claims Rashami’s allegations are baseless, ‘Not okay with her tarnishing my image
- Bigg Boss 13's Rashami Desai conducts a live chat with fans talks about mental health, rejection, love and more
- Exclusive - Bigg Boss 13's Rashami Desai reacts to reports of Sidharth Shukla joining Naagin 4
- After Bigg Boss 13, Colors TV Brings Back Dil Se Dil Tak, Belan Wali Bahu & Bhaag Bakool Bhaag
- Shehnaz Gill Doesn’t Want To Work With Other Bigg Boss 13 Contestants Besides Sid for THIS Reason!
- Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla sends prayer for a Pakistani fan who tested positive for coronavirus; Netizens hail him as 'the real hero'
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Mahika Sharma, Aditya Narayan & Others FINALISED For The Show
- Paras Chhabra pays dues to Bigg Boss 13 designers, yet to pay for damages: report
- MAJOR Change! Bigg Boss 13 Will NOT Have Commoners; Will Salman Khan Host The Show? Read Deets!
- Sidharth Shukla on bond with Shehnaz Gill after Bigg Boss 13: ‘Knowing someone when you are locked up vs outside is very different’
Fan asks Bigg Boss 13's Rashami Desai if she is in love; here's her honest reply have 388 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.