The Premier League campaign could reportedly restart in June but behind closed doors due to the coronavirus pandemic. Stones, 25, said he was keen for the season to get back underway, but he also wants guarantees that people will be safe. Premier League return subject to constructive meetings, says UK government “We all want football back, me more than anyone, but I want it to be at the right time and I want it to be safe for everyone,” he told CityTV. “For me as a player, you want to be playing in stadiums full of fans and the fans want to come to the game. If they can’t get to it, they’ll watch it on TV, but that’s the love and passion everyone knows and loves.” City were second in the Premier League – 25 points behind leaders Liverpool – and still alive in the Champions League and FA Cup when the season was suspended. Premier League Points Table Stones said players needed to be prepared and he is targeting trophies – when it is safe to do so. “For us as players, we want to be back out there fighting for titles and winning trophies for everyone to… Read full this story
- Coronavirus update: New cases across Australia, cruise passengers quarantined in Cambodia
- What Will College Be Like in the Fall?
- ‘Free Again’: New Yorkers, Virus in Mind, Head Back to Their Beaches
- Jose Mourinho sacked, Danny Rose spies route back into Tottenham first team action
- N.Y. Officials Halt Indoor Dining, Alarmed by Virus Rise in Other States
- Colleges Face Rising Revolt by Professors
- Why Georgia Governor Brian Kemp loves playing dumb | Opinion
- 22 Police Officers Injured in Scuffles at Illegal London Block Party
- One lawyer's rise shows how vaccine misinformation can fuel fundraising and far-right celebrity
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 19
Coronavirus: Man City defender Stones eager to resume when it's 'safe for everyone' have 294 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.